Terms and Conditions
The Korokoro Kitchen ltd is a New Zeland owned and operated business.
Your access to, and use of, the Website and your purchase and use of the services and products able to be purchased via the Website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the Website you represent that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
For school lunch delivery
- You can choose to have a daily, weekly or for a term delivery of a school lunch.
- You can choose to pause (for a period of time) or terminate (indefinitely) your order, if it is for a week or a term if notice is given by 3pm the day before you wish to pause or stop delivery.
- The cut off day and time for pausing or terminating an order is 3 pm the day before the relevant Delivery Date. The cut off day and time for ordering is until ‘sold out’ shows on the website.
- Deliveries are made to Korokoro School office. It is not the responsibility of Korokoro Kitchen to get the lunch to the student from this point
For Dinner delivery and pick up
- You can choose to have a daily or weekly meals, however delivery/pick up of meals will be daily, i.e. customers who order meals for a week will have their meals delivered/ready for pick up each day.
- A weekly order constitutes an order for a regular delivery/pickup of meal for consecutive days in 1 week.
- You can choose to pause (for a period of time) or terminate (indefinitely) your order with 24 hours’ notice, a voucher will be issued in the case of termination of an order.
- You can also choose to change a deliver to a pickup and vice versa.
- The cut off day and time for ordering, or pausing or terminating an order is 24 hours before the relevant Delivery Date.
- There is no cut off time for changing delivery to pick up and vice versa, but is subject to time available for extra delivery.
- Deliveries are made between 3pm and 5pm daily unless otherwise specifically requested.
- You must ensure that you or an assigned person is at the Delivery Point for the requested delivery slot.
- The email address for communications with Korokoro Kitchen is email@example.com.
The Korokoro Kitchen:
- has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration application of a potential Customer for any reason whatsoever;
- has the absolute discretion as to whether an order placed on its website is accepted and fulfilled. The Korokoro Kitchen may cancel an order for any reason whatsoever; and
- may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or terminate the ability of any Customer to order through the Website for any reason whatsoever.
- You are liable for every order made under your Login which has not been cancelled or paused pursuant to the Ordering Rules.
- The prices are per meal and are listed on the Website. The prices of the meals are inclusive of GST. There is an additional charge for delivery.
- All amounts are in New Zealand dollars.
- Korokoro Kitchen reserves the right to change the prices from time to time during the term of this agreement. Lunch orders for a term will not be effected by this until the next term.
- Korokoro Kitchen will invoice you via email.
- Payment for your meal is due, and will be invoiced and deducted (or as the case may be, debited) from your credit card, immediately following your order with us. The name that will appear on your credit card statement will be The Korokoro Kitchen Limited.
- You must pay Korokoro Kitchen for meals purchased by credit card (other than American Express). The Website does not accept any other form of payment.
- The Korokoro Kitchen reserves the right refuse to accept payment from any particular customer by credit card for any reason whatsoever.
Product availability and quality
- The Korokoro Kitchen will make every effort to fulfil orders placed with the Website, however we will not be liable to any person if we are unable, or decline, to supply a meal for any reason whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities able to be ordered by, or delivered to, Customers. If a Customer's order is reduced in accordance with this clause, the price payable by you for that order will be adjusted accordingly.
- If Korokoro Kitchen agrees that a meal was delivered to you in a damaged or spoiled condition, Korokoro Kitchen will replace the order and issue a voucher for another meal
- Korokoro Kitchen shall be entitled to assume that any person accepting delivery of the Products is either the Customer or someone that is authorised to do so on behalf of the Customer.
- You must ensure that your Delivery Point is easily accessible to Korokoro Kitchens' delivery person, and that it is safe for our delivery person to enter your premises in order to complete the delivery. If in our delivery person's opinion the Delivery Point is not easily accessible, or it is unsafe to deliver the Products, you will be contacted to make alternative arrangements. We reserve the right to charge you an additional fee in respect of any deliveries repeated in accordance with this clause. If alternative arrangements acceptable to Korokoro Kitchen are not reached, we will be relieved of our obligation to deliver the meal but you will be liable for payment for it in full as if you had received the meal.
- In the situation where it is safe to complete delivery but there is no person is present at the Delivery Point at the time of delivery, or you or any other person fails or refuses to take delivery of the meal, the meal will be left at the Delivery Point and be deemed to have been delivered at that point in time.
- In either case, Korokoro Kitchen will contact you (via phone, text, email or your online account) to advise you of the situation.
- Ownership, responsibility and risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer on delivery to the Delivery Point.
- Except where we specifically and expressly advise you otherwise, the meals are not designed to cater for allergies or specific or cultural dietary requirements. From time to time our Website may indicate that a meal is suitable for those with certain dietary requirements e.g. Gluten Free or vegetarian etc.
- All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to the Website and its contents and all recipes is owned by, and shall at all times remain the exclusive property of, Korokoro Kitchen, its licensors and the providers of any other products and services accessible through the Website, and is protected by New Zealand and international law.
- Korokoro Kitchen shall use its reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised entry into the Website. However, we will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorised access.
- You must keep your Login details safe and confidential at all times.
- While Korokoro Kitchen has endeavoured to ensure that the information provided on the Website is free from error, we do not warrant its accuracy, adequacy or completeness, and Korokoro Kitchen shall not be responsible or liable for any error in, or omission from, the information provided on the Website.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the information provided on the Website at any time and without notice.
- A voucher issued by Korokoro Kitchen cannot be redeemed for cash or credited to a bank account.